• Posted by Joel Weissman on July 23, 2024 at 5:47 pm

I don’t live in co housing currently but currently exploring. I also live in Southeast Denver. I am volunteering and attending the national conference for the first time. I have an extra bedroom/bathroom if anyone attending is in need of a place to stay. I am @ 15 minute walk to the light rail station which makes a stop at the conference site-@45 minute trip.

Vicky Wason replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Vicky Wason

July 28, 2024 at 9:09 pm

Hi Joel,

Thanks for making this offer. I’m coming to the conference on Amtrak arriving Wednesday, July 31 in the evening. I had something lined up but was just notified today that they could not accommodate me. It would be two of us. We can share a bed. Grae Wason is one of my kids and is presenting. Grae is almost 24 years old. I’m 59. We have lived at Wasatch Commons in Salt Lake city since it started in 1998. We only need two nights –Wed and Thursday. We have another host from the organization Servas who will be hosting us. My number is 801 688 8696. Let me know if you could accommodate us. We get in at 6:30 (if the train is on time) on Wednesday. Thursday we will need to work. We will probably go to a library or coffee shop. Friday morning the same thing and then we will go to the conference for the opening reception and film. Let me know if this might work for you. Vicky