• Posted by Carolyn Pruitt on January 22, 2024 at 2:12 pm

The conference doesn’t start until August, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get to know each other first. Reply to this post and let us know a little about you – what community you’re with, what you’re most excited about when it comes to the conference, your experience in cohousing. Whatever you want to share, we want to hear about it!

Judith Cantwell replied 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Abhishek Shete

March 24, 2024 at 11:09 am

Hi there,

I am Abhishek, a construction manager with 10 years of experience as a project manager on large projects. I came across CoHousing due to my interest in helping build communities around me and be part of the process. This is my first conference and I am excited to meet everyone and specifically connect with Developers/Architects/Contractors that can provide insight into their experience.

I am flying in from SFO so always happy to connect to folks that are local to bay area/California.

• Marilyn Seiler

March 24, 2024 at 2:13 pm

I’m Melissa Van Kirk and I live in the Oak Creek Community in Stillwater, OK. I’m looking forward to my first cohousing conference and especially learning how other cohousing communities enhance participation and bring creative solutions to common challenges.

• Judith Cantwell

April 4, 2024 at 4:09 pm

I am Judy Cantwell from GrassRoutes Cohousing in Guelph Ontario, just west of Toronto. We have land, rezoning approved, and are meeting with architects at this point. I hope to go on visits to local communities with you!